I finally made the time to bust out a practice pattern for a mini wallet with change pouch. I absolutely love how it turned out! I just have a couple of adjustments to make. Silly me measured the card pockets with a business card, not realizing credit cards are a bit taller! So the credit card pockets will be a little deeper so that the cards fit in the pocket better. My other adjustment will be the tab. I made that a tad too long. My snap tool I was using just did not want to cooperate, so I'll be using slim magnetic snaps for the closure. They are tiny and very cute! I'm going to place those on the change side so the magnetic strips on the credit cards won't be affected.
I would love to be sewing these up right now, but I had an interfacing order mishap! I was sent the wrong bolt and when I contacted the company I was told my interfacing of choice is out of stock! So I'm waiting on my interfacing! I have another clutch idea that I want to be working on too!
So look for these in the coming weeks. I'll be making some totes and slouchy bags while I wait!