Tuesday, October 20, 2009

I <3 trades!

One of my favorite things about etsy is being able to heart items. I have so many favorites, it's getting out of hand. I wish I could buy everything, but sometimes my bank account just won't allow it! So the next best thing? TRADES! My friend Kelsey over at Workinsprogress, suggested we do a trade. She wanted some pouches. I love her jewelry, so I asked her to make me a special necklace. I bought one from her before and love it, so I asked her to make something similar in different colors. And boy did she deliver! Of course I forgot to take a picture of her package when it arrived, but I'll take a pic of the goodies she sent soon. I just wanted to show you what I made for her. She already knows, so I'm not spoiling a surprise!

1 comment:

  1. Yay! I love trades toooo :) [Sorry I didn't see you had posted this! haha]

    I loveeee my pouches <3 I'm sending the pear one to my friend "back home" (haha, not really my home anymore, but I still call it that) she'll love it too! :)

    ReplyDelete