Friday, September 3, 2010

tools

I'm always looking for ways to make my life a little bit easier. even the small things count! last night I saw a tweet about etsy treasuries. whenever I wanted to save or share one, I would have to take a screenshot and upload the picture. not anymore! look at this super cool html generator martin from whale shark websites created! thanks to handmadeology for giving me the heads up! I can't wait to try it for my next "treasury tuesday" post!

I've been using the website outright for my bookkeeping for a while now. it is so easy! I can not recommend it enough. it automatically imports all of your Paypal transactions and keeps track of your income and expenses. it's amazing. at tax time, it even fills out your paperwork! amazing! anyway, @outright tweeted today about this super cool app that is perfect for craft shows. CREDIT CARD SCANNER! it's called Square and it's free besides a fee for each transaction. sounds good to me! I'm going to read up on it a bit more, but I definitely want to try this out for my shows this winter. who knows, I might get more sales accepting credit cards!

No comments:

Post a Comment