Monday, February 14, 2011

music monday + weekend recap

I hope you all had a great weekend. chicago got to enjoy some warmer weather and it should be up to 50 by the end of this week! awesome!

saturday was the february handmade market. I think the weather helped with traffic, but sales were still a little slow. I wonder if it's because I'm not vending every month? or is everyone sick of my product already? things to ponder!

I was really excited about this new wristlet I made. I couldn't believe I sold it on saturday! unfortunately this is the only photo I have of it. my blythe friends may be a little disappointed it won't be listed in my etsy shop, but I can always make more! I really love how it turned out!


ok, so who watched the grammys last night? to be honest, I haven't watched them probably since grade school. mainly because the music I listen to is never nominated. my fiance is a bit of a tv junkie, so we ended up watching most of the show last night. I was surprised and delighted to see that the arcade fire won! very cool! do you listen to them or have you never heard of the band?

here is one of my favorite songs by them performed by the band of chuck e cheese, or back in my day, showbiz pizza. enjoy!


xo, beth

1 comment:

  1. Cute wristlet! I love how you use lace and stuff but it never seems too frilly. We didn't watch the Grammys live - DVRd it - and then ended up FFWing through most if it the following morning. I was just not super jazzed about anything on it this year.

    ReplyDelete