Saturday, March 5, 2011

30 days of lists. day 5

weekend goals

surprisingly, I don't have much to list.


clean house for showing
sew
take blythe photos
watch weeknight shows: parks & rec, portlandia
bake cookies

I just found out someone wants to look at our condo (it's for sale) tomorrow, so I have a ton of cleaning to do. mainly my sewing room/office. it's a disaster as usual. I guess I should have cleaned it yesterday. it was on my 30 days of cleaning list after all!

sewing is on my agenda every day of the week, just depends on if i get to it or not. this weekend, probably not.

i always slack on my a doll a day photos on the weekend. you'd think i would get more creative on the weekend.

wes doesn't get home from work until 10:30pm during the week, so he misses all of his shows. we usually watch them on saturday nights.

i really want to try to make those 'oreo' stuffed chocolate chip cookies. veganized.

what are your weekend goals?
xo,
beth

No comments:

Post a Comment